Where to INVEST?
START-UPS – Members will have access to halal start-ups that are raising money.
- Must be operational
- Must have generated revenue/traction
- Must have a team
- Must be conducting a halal business
- Pre-revenue ideas can be considered in rare cases
TICKET SIZE: TZS 10m to TZS 200M
WORKING CAPITAL – Investors will have to invest for working capital needs of fund seekers.
This is important for managing short-term liquidity
- Must be an operating business for more than a year
- Must have a short-term working capital need
- Must have strong cash flows for repayment
- Must have contractual arrangement with debtors
TICKET SIZE: TZS 10m to TZS 500m.
- FINANCIAL MARKETS – The network will also explore opportunities in local and regional financial markets for halal investment opportunities in stocks, bonds, REITs, etc